Thursday, February 2, 2017

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country


Band:  Avenged Sevenfold (A7X)
Genre:  Metalcore

There are a lot of aspect about Avenged Sevenfold that I don't exceptionally care for.  They're kinda generic, they have big mouths, and stuff like that.

Still, some of their songs are pretty good.  Most of the entire City Of Evil album was fantastic, but their newer album Hail To The King was a little lacking.  Like, I get the fact that they were trying to give respect to the metal bands of the 80s and 90s, but at some points it just sounded like they were ripping them off.  I dunno.

This song has a great intro with a screamy dealio that's rounded out with a fun crazy intro.  It solidifies for a second with the verse start, but then we take right back off after the first 6 or so words.  The chorus has their traditional harmonies going down too, so is all good.

It's nice, I like it a lot.  One of my favorites on the album.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment