Monday, February 6, 2017

Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion


Artist:  Lady Gaga
Genre:  Electropop

A bunch of my friends were making fun of me for how hyped I was about Lady Gaga's Super Bowl performance this year, but I feel like I was pretty justified.  This is the first performance in years that hasn't had featured acts, and I feel this is really important since the last few years felt like they were pulling in anybody who was breathing so they could stay relevant.

Lady Gaga is a performer.  She's honestly good at what she does and never disappoints with a gigantic stage show of some sort.  This performance was no different, hitting most of her big hits in a smooth manner while also keeping a massive group of people active.

I found it to be a really good show.  Yeah, it was obvious that there was some lip syncing, but I feel like it's not like that should be unexpected for the Halftime Show.  She did also sing live on the lead lines so I don't know what you'd complain about.

I dunno, I thought it was fantastic.  What did you think?



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment