Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Chief Keef - Love Sosa


Artist:  Chief Keef
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

Yo, so this Saturday I'm going to a fun little concert.  One Chief Keef, a rapper who has been referred to as many things such as spokesman for the prison industrial complex, a representative of Chicago's skyrocketing murder rate, and other such things that make him seem to be a guy I wouldn't want to see.  Mostly because I'm white, and this dude's a thug.  But hey, whatever, I'm sure I won't die.

I actually thought this dude was more famous than he was when I bought my ticket, mostly cause I knew who he was before I started listening to Rap in general.  Hey, it'll be an experience though, yeah?  The security at BT is usually pretty good, so as long as I'm not stupid I feel like I'll be fine.

Song's solid by the way, and it apparently speaks to the youth of Chicago.  Not a good thing really since this dude promotes drugs and such, but whatevs.  We don't need to worry about the urban youth, right?




<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment