Thursday, February 23, 2017

Waka Flocka Flame - No Hands


Artist:  Waka Flocka Flame ft. Wale & Roscoe Dash
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

So I figured I'd hit Waka Flocka after Cover Week cause I was reminded of him recently.

So obviously I wasn't shot at the Chief Keef show.  In fact, Keef was so late that I bailed before he showed up.  I waited from 9:50 to 11:15 and he didn't even show till at least 12:30.  Sheesh.

His opening group did show though, and after 3 terrible local acts we got who he's actually touring with.  Long story short the main guy of the trio made me think of Waka Flocka.

And here's Waka Flocka, the original angry shouting thug!  My friend Luis was telling me that this song was really vibing with the street back when he lived in the Bronx, so that tote's means it's for real.




<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment