Thursday, February 16, 2017

CoverWeek: Skinlab - Bullet With Butterfly Wings


Band:  Skinlab
Genre:  Nu-Metal, Groove Metal

I decided that it would be time for another Cover Week to pop up, yeah?  We really need to get into some good covers cause I still love them a lot.

This is a song that turned up in a suggested song list I had a while ago, and surprisingly enough it wasn't too bad at all.  I liked how it changed it up just enough to make it what I kinda feel like is a better song.  Not that the original wasn't good.  While I really The Smashing Pumpkins singer's voice to be kinda annoying, I also realize that it fits their music pretty much perfectly.  This song just happens to be more in the range that I tend to listen to.

Hope ya like, is a pretty good cover.




<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment