Sunday, February 12, 2017

Drake - Back To Back


Artist:  Drake
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Honestly the first time I heard this song it wasn't even the real song, all I heard was a parody.  It was great though, really worth listening to.

For the most part I'm over Drake.  His music doesn't grab me the way it used to and I feel like that's because he sounds a little too whiny most of the time.  When he's annoyed he makes good music though, so let's check out one of the diss tracks he made toward Meek Mill.

Those dudes had a giant beef with each other last year and the year before, but it seems to have quieted down anymore.  That's good I suppose.

In a less good front I got my credit information stolen for the first time yesterday, so that's cool.  Got about $200 in limbo right now which is less than ok, but Capital One is pretty cool so I'll get it back eventually.  Really nice phone guys, I appreciate them.




<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment