Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Disciple - Underdog Fight Song


Band:  Disciple
Genre:  Southern Metal

I had really stopped listening to these guys a while ago because I got way too much of their music at once.  That's one thing that bugs me honestly, if I have access to too much music from an artist at once it's really hard for me to get into it, ya know?  When I started with these guys I wanna say they had a solid 5 albums, which was just a little too much for me to just start.

Well my brother started listening to them again on recommendation from the drummer in his band and, as this new album came out, he gave me a couple good tracks to check out.

You need to hear the scream at the end of this song, it's amazing.  He just holds it out for so long with it raising in pitch as it goes, it's fantastic.

Oh, and happy Valentine's Day.




<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment