Monday, November 7, 2016

Lil Wayne - Sucker for Pain


Band:  Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, X Ambassadors, & Ty Dolla $ign
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Ok, I think we can all agree that Suicide Squad was a little disappointing as a movie, but the music from it was pretty good, right?

I mean this song is straight up loaded with mountains of artists on it.  It would make more sense if this was an Imagine Dragons song featuring everybody else, but it's classified as Wayne's song everywhere I'm finding it so there's that.  The dude only has the one verse but for whatever reason they decided to credit him the song.

Heck, if memory serves this may have been one of his first releases since the whole Birdman fiasco.

It's a rather catchy tune though and is my attempt to manage to keep up with the times, ya know?


<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment