Friday, November 4, 2016

Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists


Band:  Disturbed
Genre:  Alternative Metal, Hard Rock
Language:  Brief

Gotta love returning to old favorites, right?  I haven't listened to Disturbed in a long time, but I really should get back to it.  I didn't listen to all of the new album and that bugs me a bit.

To be honest though I blame their time away.  They took a multi year sabbatical that, in my opinion, killed their popularity.  It was a good return, but if we're being honest I don't think it helped them as much as it could have if they had come back stronger.  I heard very little after the the title track was released aside from the song about weed.

But this song was from back when they were crazy big, hence the great days of Disturbed.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment