Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Bring Me The Horizon - Shadow Moses


Band:  Bring Me The Horizon
Genre:  Hardcore, Metalcore
Language:  Brief, Strong

I remember this album coming out a few years ago because one of my coworkers loved it to death.  Back in the days when I didn't run the kitchen music with a first of Metal this was the heaviest stuff we ever played.  I didn't really mind it, but it was also right at the height of my stupid Metal Elitist stage so I had issues with these guys music because the general Metal Community (a bunch of d-bags generally) had issues with them.

Luckily for me I'm finally opening up my mind to the fact that bands don't automatically suck just because they're Metalcore or anything like that.  #ProudOfMe

Check out that pre-breakdown line at about 1:30 though, classy as hell.  Not familiar with what a pre-breakdown line is?  Just check out this video.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment