Sunday, November 13, 2016

Periphery - Parade Of Ashes



Band:  Periphery
Genre:  Progressive Metal

I unfortunately have only managed to listen to this album by Periphery.  They're an amazing band, but for some reason I can't manage to find the time, they're a little too smart for me.

Not like lyrically though, they're just rather involved musically.  Their use of time signatures and tempos are rather intimidating to listen to when all you want is some simple music to pass time with.  I tend to not want that in my leisure time, but once I find the songs I like they are added to the list of familiar enough to enjoy.

I feel like this is a very disjointed post and for that I apologize, it's been an off day at the point of writing this.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment