Sunday, November 20, 2016

Iron Maiden - Holy Smoke


Band:  Iron Maiden
Genre:  Heavy Metal

Oh my gosh, this is one of the funniest videos I've seen in a long time.  I've loved this song for quite a while, but I haven't ever seen the wonderful joke that is this video, haha.

This is probably my favorite song about Tele-Preachers honestly, not only because it raises some genuine things, but the way it opens with "Believe in me and send your money".  That makes me chuckle every time.

Iron Maiden has long been one of my favorite bands, I just haven't listened to them much recently since switching away from CDs.  It's rough to navigate some of the older bands on Spotify when they have a pile of live albums.  Still though, I managed to remember this song exists and if I can do that then I can get more Iron Maiden into my everyday life.

Side note, while the album this song was one is a little rough it did have a couple good songs on it, so check out the rest of them.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment