Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Linkin Park - Hit The Floor


Band:  Linkin Park
Genre:  Alternative Metal, Nu-Metal

Welcome back from the hell hole that was a lot of last week.  What did you think of it?  Was it good, was it bad, did you waste your time?

Well if you thought it wasted your time then I apologize that we're about to do that again with Linkin Park.

I'm generally not a huge fan of Linking Park but yo, this song isn't too bad.  I really wish that they still had a harder edge to them like this.  I know the whole album wasn't like this, but if they had some of the old sound again I'd be happy.

That's the Nu-Metal scene though, any of the bands that made it through everybody dropping the style had to change their sound at least a little.  Slipknot, Korn, almost everybody from the era that didn't die has changed a lot.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment