Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Otep - Blood Pigs


Band:  Otep
Genre:  Nu-Metal
Language:  Strong

Last year sometimes there was this dude we hired.  He doesn't listen to music like this anymore, but when he found out the type of music I liked he recommended a whole mountain of stuff to me, Otep included.

Until yesterday I really had only listen to Blood Pigs, but I have since found that not only does Otep have a lot of songs I rather enjoy, but they also have a really solid cover of the song Royals by Lorde.

This is a rather fun strain of Nu-Metal since it doesn't have the classic rap element.  It's still got the chugging guitars and such, but vocally it's a slightly different take.  It's something that I haven't really gotten into excessively much yet, but now that I've made the effort to show you Otep I'll have to listen to them more.



<follow me on facebook
Follow Me On Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment