Thursday, April 16, 2015

A to Z Challenge: N is for Nimrod


Everybody loves Green Day, right?  Either that or everybody thinks they're overrated, I can never remember which it is.

This is one of their slightly older albums, before the whole American Idiot thing that made them super popular again.

I really like this album a lot, though if I think about it it's super freaking generic.  All of their stuff is though, that's kinda the draw of Green Day.  It's reasonably solid music, and you always know what you're getting in to.

So I like these tracks more than some others though.

Nice Guys Finish Last
Hitchin' A Ride
The Grouch
Uptight
King for A Day


3 comments:

  1. It’s officially the second half of A to Z. Time to catch that second wind, rest up on Sunday, then it’s that mad dash toward the finish line!

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Cohost
    N is for Numerology

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not a big fan of Green Day, but I remember in the early 90's when I was in high school that all my friends loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like Green Day is a phase that almost everybody goes through for a year or two, ya know?

      Delete