Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A to Z Challenge: Y is for Year Zero


I really like this Nine Inch Nails album, though that''s mostly because it's the only one that I've listen through the whole way.  I like a lot of Reznor's material, but as this is what I have listened to the most I suppose you'll all have to live with that.  Also it's a great album that starts with Y.

It's a bit on an end times concept album, so there's a lot of various world ending scenarios at play here.  You have a Fallout Esq police state, an alien invasion, an act of God, and even a Dystopian future.

If you would, please check the following.

Survivalism
The Good Solider
Vessel
Capital G
The Warning
God Given
Meet Your Master
The Great Destroyer

These are my favorite tracks on this album



I have no clue what is wrong with the second video in this playlist is, but it's actual title is The Beginning Of The End, so just ignore that.

No comments:

Post a Comment