Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A to Z Challenge: L is for Late Registration


You know what you need to follow a Kanye parody with?  Kanye Freaking West, that's who!

I mean, this guy is a genius, there's no way around it.  Who would have thought to take a loop of Jaime Foxx singing poorly and looping it, then proceeding to rap over it?  Well plenty of people might now, but Kanye invented this style!

Every album he has released has revolutionized music as we know it, there was nothing good before Kanye.

Listen to all of it, cause it's all better than anything you've ever heard in your life, obviously.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. You forgot to use your sarcasm font. I hope people don't think you actually like that bozo . . . although I'll admit he looks better on this album cover than I've seen in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I do like him... Like, seriously. His ego amuses me and his music is ok.

      Delete