Monday, April 27, 2015

A to Z Challenge: W is for Welcome 2 My Nightmare


Alice Cooper.  I have mentioned him in the past, but I think that was only once.

This album is a sequel of sorts to his album Welcome To My Nightmare, and it takes some musical cues from it.  For the most part though, this is a wonderful example of Alice's lyrical imagery.

With artists such as Ke$ha, John 5, and Rob Zombie this is an album that is genuinely fun to listen to.  I'll mention each track that they perform on in my list.

Caffeine
Last Man On Earth
The Congregation (Rob Zombie)
Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever (John 5)
When Hell Comes Home
What Baby Wants (Ke$ha)
The Underture

These are my favorite tracks off the album, so have at it!


2 comments:

  1. My favorite song is on the album. Stephen.

    Stephen Tremp
    A-Z Co-host
    W is for Window and White Noise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that'd be the first Welcome to my Nightmare. That's an amazing song though, I really like it a lot.

      It is referenced in The Underture on this album though, probably my favorite part of that song.

      Delete