Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A to Z Challenge: G is for Gallery Of Suicide


Ah, Cannibal Corpse.  I have bad news now, this is an album I'm only partially familiar with.  I know I Will Kill You and Sentenced To Burn, but that's really it.  Honestly I had planned on doing Skeletal Domain, but since I already reviewed it once I figured it'd be overkill.

Death Metal alert, you probably won't like this.

Still though, I have yet to be disappointed with a Cannibal Corpse album.  It's kinda nice, generic Death Metal.  Well, more like Brutal Death Metal if you want to be one of those super picky Genre people.  Or if you want to go full opposite you can be like, "It's all just music man, Genre's mean nothing."

If you remember waaaaaay back like a billion years ago I posted these guys I made a comment about how they "cannot play their song "Born in a Casket" but can still play "Dismembered and Molested" live" while in Germany.  well this album has Dismembered and Molested on it.  Just in case you're interested.

Just as a heads up by the way, Youtube restricts sound quality on the lower resolution videos, so playing it at 720p or 1080p is actually helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment