Sunday, April 5, 2015

The weeks Highlights: April week 1 A - D

So the downside to being a daily blog is that even though this challenge is supposed to have Sundays off I'm still gonna post so I can keep up my uninterrupted since mid September streak.  Due to this, Sundays will be a recap of my favorite track from each album listed that week.

And yes, they will be arranged in order of how much I love them.  4 being less, 1 being more.

4 - Cowboys From Hell



3 - Blodsvept


2 - Almost Easy


1 - Rooster

 

4 comments:

  1. This a good idea to keep your post-a-day momentum. Like you I always post on a Sunday but I'm still trying to stick to my regular posting schedule through the month of April. Hard work but fun!

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running a double blog basically then? I can respect that, that's very difficult.

    I wish you luck with your crazed schedule and I'll be sure to swing by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing a tamer musical series that includes the memories associated with the songs. Can't say I've ever heard any of these groups or songs before. Just not my genre.
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B ~ One of Tremp's Troops with the
    A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that, I'm gonna have to check it out. Thanks for the idea!

      Delete