Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A to Z Challenge: R is for The Righteous And The Butterfly


Here we have Mushroomhead's latest release (aside from that Game of Thrones song) to date.

This album is one that I greatly enjoy, I actually start my day with We Are The Truth almost every single day.  Not sure why, it just kinda gets me pumped and ready to go.

There's a lot of really good songs on this album, and there's even an Adele song.  You guys remember her, right?  She had like 3 hits and disappeared forever.  Good times.

Still though, other than the really cool masks and greatly enjoyable music they've got a really killer stage presence.  My brother got to see them when they came to town in early January and he realyl didn't care for them till he saw them live.

Check out these tracks though, they're really good.

Our Apologies
How Many Times
Devils Be Damned
Qwerty
We Are The Truth
For Your Pleasure
Worlds Collide
Graveyard Du Jour
Out Of My Mind
Rumor Has It

Ok, so I like almost every track on the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment