Saturday, April 11, 2015

A to Z Challenge: J is for Jesus Freak


This is probably gonna be the biggest shock on the list, especially after a week that ranged from Brutal Death Metal to just plain Metal and not much else.  Yeah, I listen to Death Metal, Gangster Rap, and such and stuff, but that doesn't mean I don't like other stuff as well, right?

DC Talk is one of those classic christian groups from the 90s.  A lot of people really liked them and I occasionally count myself in that list.  They've got a decent sound and a lot of catchy tunes, so check out what I've picked out.

So Help Me God
Jesus Freak
What If I Stumble
Like It, Love It, Need It

I'm not the best at recommendations for a lot of albums that I've been posting cause at times I have't listened to all of it or I'm just not as well informed as I thought I was when I first decided what I was posting.  I've actually had these albums picked out for the better part of 2 months, so there ya go.


You can ignore half of this, it's just the remaster and all that.  It's the first 13 tracks you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment