Saturday, April 2, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B is for Brendon Urie


Artist:  Brendon Urie
Genre:  Alternative Rock, Pop Rock, Pop Punk

Nobody can argue that Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco is a fantastic musician with a rather impressive vocal range.

The only original member of the group, Brendon has decided to release material basically solo by recording most everything on the album.  He's got some touring musicians but the album itself was written and performed almost exclusively by him, which is, in my opinion, a bit of a weird move.  There was discussion before the album was released as to whether Brendon was going release it as his own solo project or as the 5th Panic! album.  However on the day that the final original member announced he had left the group Mr Urie announced that the album "Death Of A Bachelor" would be the 5th Panic! album.

It's not a bad album and has a lot of good tracks, so if you liked them back in the day but stopped once the 2000s ended it's worth checking out again.  Now please enjoy this rather interesting music video.

4 comments:

  1. Cool video! I loved the singer's transformation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta credit my sister with this find, she reintroduced me to this band just last week, haha

      Delete
  2. Hi there!

    I’m stopping by from the #AtoZChallenge. I have a very wide range of taste when it comes to music but I can't say I've ever heard this one before...;~)

    I have two blogs in this challenge…my author blog at THE STORY CATCHER (www.donnalmartin.com) and my KICKS Kids Club blog (www.kickskidsclub.blogspot.com) . If you get a chance, check them out and good luck with the challenge!

    Donna L Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to provide you with new music! I hope you come back again, there's gonna be quite a pile of interesting stuff getting posted over the next few weeks.

      I'll be sure to swing by as well!

      Delete