Sunday, April 24, 2016

A to Z Challenge: Runner Up: Thousand Foot Krutch


Band:  Thousand Foot Krutch (TFK)
Genre:  Nu-Metal, Hard Rock

I know what you all must be thinking.  "What is this Noah, all you're posting is Nu-Metal bands."

Sorry.  Since starting this blog I realized that my music tastes seem to lean toward Rap, Rap Metal, Nu-Metal, Death Metal and any range in between them you can find me.  I kinda knew this already, but writing it all down made it way more obvious to me.

This song though, this one is pretty cool.

The guitar riff in the verse sounds straight up like a Rage Against The Machine line which really makes me like it even more.  That and the song is catchy as crap.

I didn't really get too much into TFK back when I started listening to music more but I'm thinking I should start.  They've got a cool sound going down in the Rap Rock category that I'm into, ya dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment