Saturday, April 16, 2016

A to Z Challenge: N is for Nachtmahr


Band:  Nachtmahr
Genre:  Industrial Techno

Another with no music video because, to the best of my knowledge at least, this guy has only released 1 video and I posted it ages ago.

Thomas Rainer of Nachtmahr is quite a fellow.  I don't know of too many bands who would combine Techno with Metal style vocal work, ya know?

This is gonna be a bit of a half assed post and I apologize for that.  This week has been miserably long and I accidentally fell asleep yesterday afternoon instead of writing this.

But hey, you've got some really weird music here to listen to while I probably go back to sleep, so that's a good thing, right?

Side note, this guy, despite what he may look like, is not a Nazi.  It's just part of the stage act and costume and if you look, all he's got is a military style uniform.  It doesn't even have a red arm band, it's a black one with an N.  Totes different.

No comments:

Post a Comment