Thursday, April 28, 2016

A to Z Challenge: X is for Xzibit


Artist:  Xzibit
Genre:  Rap
Language:  Strong

Yeah, I'm wimping out on X.  There really aren't too many bands that aren't fringe Metal acts that start with X.  If I could just go with XBox tags like xXsexhaver420Xx then I'd be good, but I had to go with what I knew.

I honestly don't know anything about Mr Xzibit, but I saw he had a song called "X" and I knew it was fate.  Let's be real, my "Oh-crap-I-can't-plan-ahead-and-have-to-pull-an-artist-out-of-my-butt" choice has a song that matches the letter?  I mean, since he's a rapper I suppose there's a pretty good chance, but still.  I'm gonna go with it.

X day though.  We've got 2 days left now to this freaking challenge.  I'm not gonna lie, this one was a lot harder than last year since I had less free time, less planning ahead, and all that stuff.  Eh, we'll talk more about that later though.

No comments:

Post a Comment