Monday, September 18, 2017

Panic! At The Disco - Hallelujah


Band:  Panic! At The Disco
Song:  Hallelujah
Album:  Death Of A Bachelor (2016)
Genre:  Alternative

Y'all know what today is, right?  Freaking 3 YEARS I've been doing this now!

A lot has changed too, like, I switched post formatting a lot.  Used to just have a YouTube link and a band with a lot of info on whoever they were.  Then I switched to include a picture.  That was only for like, special weeks though, like the Week Of Evil I run in October.  I'm also realizing that I started on the 17th, not the 18th.  So that's embarrassing.  Thought it was the 18th for ages now, haha




After a while (meaning late last year) I decided to institute what you see today, but not quite as in depth.  It was kinda ugly though, and at the time all my videos exceeded the limit of the blog writing space.  I can't get a picture of that since I already updated all my borders to fix it, but you'll just have to trust me there.


As you can see, the old method was not only kinda ghetto, but the images were too small.  I also lose images right and left since I take them from google, and if I don't pick somebody like a magazine or Wiki it tends to disappear on me.

I suppose I don't have a lot of room to complain on that front though, since I'm not exactly buying the images to use.  Shh, don't tell anybody.

But hey, here I am still, posting new music every freaking day with only 2 repeats to date.  Once cause I was unoriginal, and the other cause I was requested to.

Hey hey though, I've had a blast over the last 3, and I hope any of you who've either just picked up or have been following from the beginning think the same.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and happy anniversary! That's actually a pretty huge feat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed rather pleased with myself, haha

      Thank you much!

      Delete