Saturday, September 23, 2017

Winds Of Plague - Never Alone


Band:  Winds Of Plague
Song:  Never Alone
Album:  Blood Of My Enemy
Genre:  Hardcore
Language:  Strong

Oh hot dang, let's get some heavy hype going on here for the new Winds Of Plague song!

I know I said something about an album review, but that'll wait till tomorrow since this was literally released on Friday.

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting too much from Winds Of Plague.  It's been 4 years since they put out any music and the stuff before that was pretty basic, ya know?

I was happily surprised when I heard this track today though it made me change my tune.  While I've always enjoyed WoP as high energy pump up music, I wouldn't generally choose them as a favorite.  This track follows a lot of what they used to do in their old songs, but instead of slipping into their traditional Deathcore groove they sound a lot more... Varied?  I'm pumped to see what the rest of the album sounds like honestly.  They had this blackened vibe that promises to be a blast if done right.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment