Monday, September 4, 2017

Black Veil Brides - In The End


Band:  Black Veil Brides
Song:  In The End
Album: Wretched and Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones
Genre:  Hard Rock

Good lord these guys look dumb...  It really bugs me a lot, because some of their music is actually quite enjoyable, I just can't get past how freaking dumb they look.

Like, they're rocking that 2009 emo look and it couldn't be less flattering.  They clearly are able to write decent music as is highlighted here, but their look is horrid.

Try to get past that and enjoy the tune though, it's not bad.  As far as I can tell they're managing to swing their style a little bit in a new direction, and while they look like a weird Metalcore band they are still better than that emo garbage.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment