Friday, September 29, 2017

Hatebreed - Looking Down The Barrel Of Today


Band:  Hatebreed
Song:  Looking Down The Barrel Of Today
Album:  The Concrete Confessional (2016)
Genre:  Metal
Language:  Strong

Something I hadn't anticipated doing was enjoying Hatebreed.  There's not really a reason for me to not have checked them out, I guess I just assumed I wouldn't like them.  Honestly that's weird too since I really loved Jamey Jasta's part in that one 5FDP song, the fact it took me this long to actually take time to listen to a lot of the band's songs is ridicules.

I probably said a lot of this stuff last time I posted them, so I'll drop a story I just learned about recently.

Hatebreed was classified by CNN a while ago as a white supremacist band.  This is untrue, and the band and fans reacted rather poorly to the claim that they were racist.  CNN apologized later and took them off the list they had made, but come on, you're an international news agency, do some research.  They really don't do well with details though, as highlighted in their 2014 segment which talked about "the hacker known as 4chan".



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment