Thursday, September 14, 2017

Social Distortion - Don't Drag Me Down


Band:  Social Distortion
Song:  Don't Drag Me Down
Album:  White Light White Heat White Trash (1996)
Genre:  Punk Rock

I'm gonna need to apologize.  Until I get my sleep schedule locked down better and wiggle all my commitments into their nice little boxes I'm gonna have some subpar blog posts for a bit.  A lot of them will probably fall into old trends I had like, 2 or 3 months back rather than keeping up on new stuff like I want to do, even if I don't always swing it.

With that, here's a callback to the Punk kick I was on for quite a bit there.  It's a solid little tune that does most all of the Punk band stuff that I enjoy.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment