Thursday, September 21, 2017

KONGOS - Take It From Me


Band:  KONGOS
Song:  Take It From Me
Album:  Egomaniac (2016)
Genre:  Rock

Well here's another band that I was so sure I had shared before.

As a general rule I love the stompy rock sound these guys have.  That's something I've found I enjoy more and more recently actually, "Stomp Rock".  I don't know how to describe it other than it's the kind of music that makes me want to, generally, stomp and clap along.  Either that or there's actually stomping sounds in the music.  Sometimes both.

I'm majorly whacked out by allergies right now though, so I gotta go.  But keep your eyes open, I'm doing an album review on Saturday or Sunday.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment