Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hollywood Undead - California Dreaming


Band:  Hollywood Undead
Song:  California Dreaming
Album:  California Dreaming (Single, 2017)
Genre:  Rap Rock
Language:  Strong

Speaking of new music, let's take a second and talk about the new Hollywood Undead single that give me hope for the new album.

Like for real, it's angry, gritty, and is mostly guitar driven.  Even the "mellow" single they put out has a lot of bite to it, this is exciting!  This is them returning to a sound similar to the sound that they had in Undead, and since Swan Song was debatable their best album I'm gonna call this leaps and bounds in the right direction for them.

A couple things I'm noticing though.  Da Kurlzz isn't here, and that concerns me since he's one of my favorite members.  Also the band aren't wearing masks here at all.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment