Friday, September 8, 2017

Ramones - Sheena Is A Punk Rocker


Band:  Ramones
Song:  Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
Album:  Rocket To Russia
Genre:  Punk

I have no clue why, but for some reason this song was running through my head for the entire afternoon yesterday.  I don't really listen to Ramones too often, so the fact that this song jumped into my head is just kinda weird to me.  Actually, I thought it was a song by The Clash at first, that's how unfamiliar I was, haha

But hey, the good news?  I'm halfway through my first week of school!  Ya boy decided to finally go and further his education after like, 6 years.  Going to Toni&Guy for cosmetology, then I'm taking that and becoming a barber.  It finna be lit.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment