Saturday, September 2, 2017

Nyctophobia - Fear Us


Artist:  Nyctophobia
Song:  Fear Us
Album:  Fear Us / Unleash (2014)
Genre:  Dubstep

I'm a new fan of this dude, having only just discovered him last Wednesday.  I was making a countdown video for the kickoff of EYA's (Erie Young Adults) 5 year anniversary, and I thought that some Dubstep in the background would be a good choice.  Came across this song and a couple others by the same artist and fell in love.  Omega Generation has a fantastic grind at the end, and this one has some great melodic work throughout the whole thing.

I took them and a couple other songs and smashed them all into an approximately 10 minute remix to summon everybody in the main room for service to start.  I'm reasonably proud of it, and couldn't have done it without other people having made stuff for me to shove together, so shoutout to them, eh?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment