Sunday, June 4, 2017

Pennywise - Revolution


Band:  Pennywise
Song:  Revolution
Album:  All Or Nothing
Genre:  Punk

This is a really solid Punk song that was recommended to me a while ago.  Initially I was interested because the name of the band.  I haven't seen IT yet, but I'd have to live under a rock not to have heard of the name of the clown, ya know?  I had assumed that it would be some sort of novelty act and I was really pleasantly surprised to hear actually good music.

The have a lot of really solid songs too, and their sound is exactly what I look for when I'm listening to Punk Rock.  Like, if I had like 3 more of them I'd be really happy.

But I don't, so here's one of their songs, yeah?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment