Friday, June 23, 2017

Wednesday 13 - Blood Sick


Band:  Wednesday 13
Song:  Blood Sick
Album:  Blood Sick (Single)
Genre:  Horror Punk, Metal

Unrelated to this song at all, I'm helping host a small music event tonight and I'm rather pumped about it.  Managed to book 4 acts for it.  I had hoped for a couple more, but this'll do fine I suppose.  They're all really solid people, so it'll be a good time for sure.

Aight, so this song.

Turns out this is one of the new singles W13 put out for their new album.  I heard it in some concert promo video they put out a little bit ago and fell in love with that discordant guitar line in the intro and chorus stuff.  So freaking good.  It's an effect that can go wrong really easily and I'm glad that these guys managed to pull it off well here.

Check it out, it's not too bad.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment