Sunday, June 25, 2017

Pop Evil - Boss's Daughter


Band:  Pop Evil
Song:  Boss's Daughter
Album:  War Of Angels
Genre:  Hard Rock

I'm really confused as to whether Mick Mars is actually playing on this track or if he's only featured in the video.  Like, some of the riffs sound like he could have played them but he's def not playing in the video, so who even knows.

Of course, by who even knows I actually mean I just don't have the patience to search hard enough to find our since it's way too late at night for me to be up on a saturday night.

It's a really catchy song though, I found it on my 80s Metal streak that Steel Panther put me on a couple weeks ago.  Hope ya like it, eh?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment