Thursday, June 22, 2017

Travi$ Scott - Drugs You Should Try It


Artist:  Travis Scott (stylized Travi$)
Song:  Drugs You Should Try It
Album:  Days Before Rodeo
Genre:  Rap, R&B

Everybody loves those super sad depressing songs just a little bit, right?

A friend of mine has tried to direct me toward Travis Scott for ages now and I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a huge fan of most of his music.  His recent album may be one of the best produced things, but his other stuff isn't super great in my opinion.

But this album is freaking dope.  Days Before Rodeo, while not all the tracks are great, a good few of them are solid as all crap.

I find this song to be special since most of the beat is a guitar line.  It's kinda haunting, I love it.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment