Saturday, June 3, 2017

Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King


Band:  Avenged Sevenfold
Song:  Hail To The King
Album:  Hail To The King
Genre:  Heavy Metal

I'll be honest, this is a last minute addition.  I was going to post a Kendrick song, but I realized that I have an awful lot of Rap and Hip Hop going down recently.  Not that I'm gonna stop or anything, but I'm still gonna try and break it up a bit.

This song is off of A7X's album that just reeked of throwback riffs and such.  Not to their music so much, but more as a tribute to the Metal bands of the 80s.  Reasonably solid stuff, and this song was really fun when it came out.  This and Shepard of Fire were my surface level favorite songs on the album.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment