Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Prison - Losing My Mind


Band:  Prison
Song:  Losing My Mind
Album:  N.G.R.I.  (Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity)
Genre:  Nu-Metal, Hardcore
Bandcamp: prisonfl.bandcamp.com

So the frontman for Dark Sermon didn't want to be done with music when the rest of the band decided to go on hiatus.  He took his energy and has decided to channel it into Prison.

Always having been open about mental problems, Crowder has taken the lyrical theme of Prison to a whole new level with lyrics that blatantly showcase struggles and problems that need to have a much more open dialogue.

I'm really looking forward to this album, it's gonna be crazy dark, have killer music, and all in all be great from the reviews I've read so far.  I'm pumped man, gonna be great.

This song is hella tight.  There's some nifty Deathcore influence in the music here that I just love.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment