Sunday, April 9, 2017

A to Z 2K17 Runner Up: Bride


Band:  Bride
Song:  Hell No
Album:  Live To Die
Genre:  Heavy Metal, Glam Metal

You know how 80s Metal was kinda its own thing that stayed to itself for the most part?  Well there was a Christian subgenre of that as well, and it was terribly wonderful.

While a lot of people are familiar with Stryper and Petra (considered Metal by some uninformed people I know), not as many knew about Bride.  In fact I only know of a couple people who are familiar with them.

They are good though if that's the kind of music you like.  As far as the good old Hair Metal sound goes you don't have too look to hard to find that 90% of the bands are straight trash.  Just don't even bother.  But these guys were a good time, and most of their albums were pretty nice too.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment