Sunday, April 2, 2017

A to Z 2K17 Runner Up: Alice In Chains


Band:  Alice In Chains
Song:  Sludge Factory
Album:  Alice In Chains
Genre:  Grunge

As any regular readers will know, I post every single day, like, forever.  It will never end until the day I die.

Ok, that's a little depressing.  But not as depressing as this song!

Songs about drug addiction are never a happy subject, and songs about heroin are even less so.  But hey, Layne Staley wrote about what he did, right?  While he was a fantastic vocalist, he did have his problems.

Apologies for the short post, I'm a little tired today because I delayed writing this till the night before.

See you guys for the letter B tomorrow!



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment