Friday, April 21, 2017

A to Z 2K17: R is for Rick Ross


Artist:  Rick Ross
Song:  Smile Mama, Smile
Album:  Black Market
Genre:  Rap, Hip Hop, R&B
Language:  Strong

Every now and then you need a fun little R&B style tune.  Now while this song is about regretting not telling his family things when they were alive that doesn't mean it can't be a fun song still, yeah?

Discovered this song recently right around when I was making a playlist of melancholy music so I'm pretty happy with it.  It's not like it's a sad beat though, it's a really groovin' song; It's just that the lyrics are sad.

I apologize that I don't have much to say today, I'm really under the weather.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment