Monday, July 11, 2016

Emma Blackery - Sucks To Be You


Artist:  Emma Blackery
Genre:  Pop Punk
Language:  Some

I know I said I wasn't going to do any YouTube music for a little while, but here's some legitimately good stuff.

Emma Blackery is a British YouTuber that I discovered a while ago when my brother showed me this video.  I was immensely amused by this and have been a devoted fan for the last 3 ish years.

A little while ago she started putting some acoustic songs out.  I didn't care for them excessively because I'm not really into that style of music, but this newer stuff is pretty dope.

It's got a bit of a Paramor-type vibe that really sounds like it fell out of the early 2000s, so even though it's new if you were into that era of Rock then this might even feel a little nostalgic for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment