Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Zardonic - Pure Power


Artist:  Zardonic
Genre:  Drum and Bass, Dark Electronic, Metal

Here we go again with my favorite electronic artist.  I don't know how you feel about him, but I rather enjoy Zardonic's sound a lot.  It's crazy and Metal without being strictly Metal, and I like that a lot.  It really fits right next to my love of big dumb Dubstep stuff but not in the same way I live BDD.  It's more of a legitimate appreciation, ya know?

I just found out that one of my favorite Dark Synth dudes released his new material recently though, so be prepared for an album review soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thx u , I am making similar DNB music and can share this drum pack which I often use for my music projects. https://www.lucidsamples.com/drum-samples-packs/161-top-club-drums-2.html
    What about u?

    ReplyDelete