Sunday, July 17, 2016

Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out


Band:  Twenty One Pilots |-/
Genre:  Alternative Hip Hop

I don't know what this logo is supposed to be, like really, it's just kinda weird looking.  Apparently it means Twenty One Pilots in the context of one of their songs, but I'm not about actually figuring out what I have questions about, ya feel me?

So I had a kid ask me yesterday at work if I was happy with what I've achieved in life so far.  After thinking about the fact that I'm about to turn 23 and my big accomplishment is that I am a low tier manager in a fast food restaurant I've gotta say that I'm really not.  I really only enjoy my side job for the most part and music and most of the reason I stay at my main job is because I've got bills and I want to move.

Don't get me wrong, I do like my coworkers a lot and I've got my fun hobbies like this blog, but I'd really love to get something more in my interest range and whatever in my life soon.

Hehe, maybe even make blogging a full time job, that'd be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment