Wednesday, January 10, 2018

White Zombie - Children Of The Grave


Band:  White Zombie
Song:  Children Of The Grave (Cover)
Album:  Nativity In Black I (2994)
Genre:  Industrial

Ha, like I'm gonna get off the Black Sabbath cover train any time soon?

Nah, tomorrow will be the last one I post for a bit, I promise.

Let's talk about what a great recreation of this song was though.  They managed to saturate the song with their sound so heavily that they probably could pull off calling this an original.  Zombie has such a unique voice that it's really hard to not pick him as a great replacement for Ozzy's also unique voice.  Like, it's so hard to pick a favorite cover of any of these, they just are so freaking good, ya know?

I've always had a soft spot for a well executed cover anyway, but you've gotta appreciate this, right?



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment