Saturday, January 27, 2018

Paramore - Misery Business


Band:  Paramore
Song:  Misery Business
Album:  RIOT! (2007)
Genre:  Pop Punk

So it's been like, 3 months since I said my band was finally gonna get together for our first rehearsal, but it actually happened this time.  We finally got together and practiced some songs, haha.  Wrote one, working on another, and covered two.

I figured this would be a good song to start with since it's one of the cover songs we decided on.  Hot dang, this bass part is hard to just pick up without fully knowing the song, not gonna lie.

It's a catchy tune though that probably everybody but me was familiar with.  I only heard it for the first time maybe 3 months back?  The whole 2000s Pop Punk faze was one I happened to miss most of unfortunately.



Follow my various social distribution spots, eh?

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment