Friday, January 5, 2018

Light The Torch - Eye Of The Tiger


Band:  Light The Torch (formerly Devil You Know)
Song:  Eye Of The Tiger (cover)
Album:  They Bleed Red (2015)
Genre:  Metalcore

Ayy, another lower effort post, but this time cause I was actually working.

I was listening to music at school today and, since I can't stream on Toni&Guy WiFi for some reason, I was listening to old playlists.  Decided on my cover songs playlist cause it's generally a good time, and this song came on.

Looked into the band a little, turns out it's the good singer from Killswitch and a bunch of other talented dudes as well.  It's a great cover too, I'm sure y'all will like it at least a little.



follow me on facebookFollow me on Facebook     Support me on Patreon   Support me on Patreon


No comments:

Post a Comment